The current version of the COM Plug-in for Eclipse is v1.1.8. This version supports Eclipse 3.4.x (Ganymede) and Eclipse 3.3.x (Europa) only. Eclipse 3.1.x/3.2.x and all products based on these (e.g. IBM Rational RSA 7.0) are supported by version 1.1.3.
New in version 1.1.8
- Fix classpath container to support changes in Ganymede
- Fixed updates to work with p2 Update manager changes in Ganymede
- Fixed events not being properly captured for some controls
- Fixed incorrect field name being used in setter method signatures when field name begins with an underscore
- Fixed missing imports for getAs method in CoClasses
- Fixed naming conflict between event listener class name and field name in CoClasses
- Fixed Aliases VT_DECIMAL to generate the correct constructor
- Fixed event delegates in composites not being generated correctly when field name begins with an underscore
- Added Media Player Sample
- Improved support for SWT 3.3
New in version 1.1.7
New in version 1.1.6
New in version 1.1.5
- Added Support for JDK 1.6.
- Fixed binding problem when target control implements multiple dispatch interfaces.
New in version 1.1.4
- Support for Eclipse/SWT 3.3 (Europa)
- Added Workbench pulldown shortcut menu for easy access to wizards and views
- Added support to decorate Generated Java Source files and COM Projects
- Added dynamic classpath container to overcome problems when moving workspaces between Eclipse versions
New in version 1.1.3
- Upgraded SWTtoCOM Release Candidate 2 (rc2).
- SWT Automation exception when disposing of Automation Composites for some ActiveX controls.
- Windows Media Player Type Library getting a compile error due to incorrect pointer variable name being generated.
- Excel Type Library failing due to VT_SAFEARRAY datatype causing imports to fail.
- Added support to not generate client locale id paremeters when using dual interfaces.
- Composite delegates always contains restricted methods despite the value of the GenerateRestrictedTypes option.